- Coordinates with the BSPOA members by hosting an annual meeting, managing the website to provide historical content, opportunities for participation, and news and notices, communicating via email updates, reviewing short and long-term goals and by-laws, and conducting membership surveys to learn how to better serve its members.
- Represents BSOPA at Sevastopol and Egg Harbor Town Meetings, the Town's Annual Meeting, and the Door County Resource Committee and Board of Adjustment Meetings.
- Negotiates a group price for the propane program which has saved hundreds of dollars for BSPOA members.
- Offers 50/50 Invasive Species Eradication Grant Program to member residences.
- Assists the organizers of the Annual Two-Day County Triathlon and Half Iron Man Marathon races held at Murphy Park and distributes water bottles to participants.
- Volunteers for the Annual Door County Fall 50 Run by operating the Carlsville Rest Station to distribute refreshments for participants.
- Organizes the Bay Shore Drive Spring Clean-Up to beautify the 12.5 miles along Bay Shore Drive and 4 miles of adjoining roads.
- Corresponds with Wisconsin DNR for renewal support of the Knowles-Nelson Stewardship Fund that preserves natural areas and protects water quality and fisheries and expands outdoor recreational areas.
- Provides information and help with personal safety gear for public tours of the Horseshoe Bay Cave at Murphy Park.